- RSS Channel Showcase 5491021
- RSS Channel Showcase 3247528
- RSS Channel Showcase 3926203
- RSS Channel Showcase 9341699
Articles on this Page
- 12/07/12--02:00: _48 FPS 3D: Will The...
- 12/14/12--02:00: _Best Blu-rays of 20...
- 12/21/12--03:30: _Screw The Sound Bar...
- 12/28/12--02:00: _New HDTV or Home Th...
- 01/04/13--02:00: _4K HDTVs You Can Af...
- 01/11/13--02:00: _CES 2013: 4K TVs! -...
- 01/18/13--02:00: _Best HDTV At CES Wa...
- 01/25/13--02:00: _Reset Your HDTV! Ca...
- 02/01/13--02:00: _Set Up Your HDTV Fo...
- 02/08/13--02:00: _Why Does My Calibra...
- 02/15/13--02:00: _Snow Screens? HD V...
- 02/22/13--02:00: _Microwave Vs. HDTV....
- 03/01/13--02:00: _Pay Per View on Cab...
- 03/08/13--02:00: _Roku 3: New Interfa...
- 03/15/13--02:00: _Infinitec Pocket TV...
- 03/22/13--02:00: _Samsung Ships 2013 ...
- 03/29/13--02:00: _Bargains on 2012 HD...
- 04/05/13--02:00: _Watch HDTV the Righ...
- 04/12/13--02:00: _Is The Hobbit Blu-r...
- 04/19/13--02:00: _4K HDTVs Just Got C...
- 01/11/13--02:00: CES 2013: 4K TVs! - HD Nation
Why can't Windows 8 launch Media Center on start-up?The Hobbit is in 48 FPS...should you care? Wait a minute, did Microsoft remove the CableCARD tuner cap build into WMC? Slingbox 500: Send your cable or satellite video anywhere you can get Internet!
Samsung ES6500 Reviewed! Can This Affordable 46" LCD Beat Panasonic's ST50? Want to show off the awesomeness of your home theater? Plus check out our top 5 Blu-rays of 2012!
Looking for a gift for that last person on your list? Don't worry, Patrick and Robert have you covered, plus, check out these wireless audio suggestions.
Robert's Top Tips for new HD gadgets, from unpacking, to protecting, and, of course, getting the best performance out of it!!!
Setting up surround sound speakers? Put your rear channels in the right place! CES is right around and Home Theater is always a huge part. Robert's got previews of affordable 4K HDTVs and 1080p 3D projectors, transparent monitors, new Google TVs, laser projectors, premium audio gear and more!
Patrick and Robert took some time away from the show floor to discuss some of the cool stuff they've seen so far, in particular, the wealth of 4K TVs they saw on display. From Sony to Toshiba, hear what they thought about 4K being the future of television.
You know there was a lot of amazing HD gear at CES this year... Robert's talks Panasonic ZT60, Digital Projection HD projectors, light sensor pens, 4k, OLED, Sony, IGZO, the latest trend in Blu-ray player design and... boom boxes? Broken HDTV? Learn from Joyce and call the manufacturer first!
Today on HD Nation, we talk resetting your HDTV, mobile pairing, Netflix Super HD and accessing secret HDTV menus!
Just in time for the Super Bowl, Robert is talking HDTVs!
Today, we talk HDTV calibration, THX tune-up tips and tweaking your brightness and contrast!
MHL is explained. Anybody using snow as a projection screen? We want pictures!!! Mobile High-Definition Link turns your smart phone into an HD source for any HDTV!
Logitech's losing money, are its awesome Harmony Universal Remotes on the chopping block? Josh is converting a college from VGA to HDMI... can we recommend a good HDMI cable tester? Denise wants to mount an HDTV near a microwave oven... will it be safe?
Ali asks on YouTube, "If I build an HTPC will i get on demand? channels?" We explain why you can get premium channels like HBO over CableCARD... and what happens if you want to watch a Pay Per View event. Schindler's List finally hit Blu-ray, was it worth the wait?
On this HD Nation, we talk about the Roku 3, 4K Vs. your data cap and HD eye candy on Vimeo.
"I recently heard of a dongle that plugs into your TV HDMI port and gives you Android on your TV. Could you show how that works?" Sure, Curtis, we show off two models, the Equiso Smart TV and Infinitec's Pocket TV in the video. Randy C asks if he'll be able to tell the difference 1080p and 720p on a 32 inch TV.
@ranrek is "interested in being a certified calibration person as more than a hobby." Robert's got some great advice about ISF and THX certification.
Today, we get the lowdown on when we can expect Samsung's home theater options we saw at CES. Robert fills you in!
2013 HDTVs are out, which means there are some sick bargains to be had on 2012 HDTVs! Does LG's Hecto really use lasers to throw a 100-inch picture from 22 inches away? Plasma Picks: choosing between the Panasonic GT50 and ST60 isn't hard, but we really want the ZT60. Randall's wondering, "will we see a new generation of Lumagen and DVDO processors as 4k becomes more available... or is the stand alone video processor dead?"
On this HD Nation, turning off motion soothing, streaming OTA TV wins in court and House of Cards comes to Blu-Ray!
On this HD Nation, we talk Sony's $700 4K Media Player, 4K HDTV price drops and is The Hobbit Blu-ray really 24fps?
On this episode of HDNation, we've got the word on new Harmony remotes and a $1500 4K HDTV!