- RSS Channel Showcase 7088026
- RSS Channel Showcase 5329338
- RSS Channel Showcase 9330860
- RSS Channel Showcase 4908812
Articles on this Page
- 04/26/13--02:00: _UltraHD 4K Broadcas...
- 05/03/13--02:00: _Stream TV to Your A...
- 05/10/13--02:00: _Can You Plug VGA In...
- 05/17/13--02:00: _Active HDMI Cables:...
- 05/24/13--02:00: _The Best Cheap HDTV...
- 05/31/13--03:00: _Free HDMI Remote Co...
- 06/07/13--02:00: _Roku 3 Review: Can ...
- 06/14/13--03:00: _ESPN Kills 3D, Easy...
- 06/17/13--02:00: _Avoid This HD Ripof...
- 06/17/13--03:00: _Seiki $1500 4K HDTV...
- 06/17/13--04:00: _DVDO Quick6: Upgrad...
- 06/17/13--05:00: _Vizo 42 5.1 Home Th...
- 06/19/13--03:00: _What Is Game Mode? ...
- 06/19/13--03:00: _Panasonic ST-60: Be...
- 06/19/13--03:00: _HD Cable Vs. Satell...
- 06/19/13--03:00: _PS4 Vs. Xbox One, 4...
- 06/19/13--03:00: _Best LED HDTV of 20...
- 06/26/13--02:00: _Find Cheap Blu-rays...
- 07/03/13--04:15: _Best Smart HDTV You...
- 07/10/13--02:00: _Vizio 55 Razor LED ...
Today, we talk about the first successful 4K broadcast over satellite, old and classic movies on Blu-Ray, VLC and more! Plus, our new HD Nation show hits Tech Feed!
Stream TV to an Android phone from a Windows Media Center PC! Plus, where can you find more HD Nation, like Robert's review of the Seiki 4K Ultra HD TV.
We tell you whether you can plug VGA into an HDMI HDTV and whether computer monitors are better for desktop computing than HDTVs.
@Chimaera96 had a question about Monoprices' Redmere Active HDMI Cables and tweeted, "Directional is good? As in, full bandwidth available? Is that a 1.4 thing, needed for 3D or 4K?" We explain what Active HDMI cables do well... and what they break.
On this episode we talk the Xbox One, DLP HDTVs, and cheap wall mounts!
Find out what CEC can do in the video... IR Blasters and RF remotes aren't the only way control hidden home theater gear!
Is the ROKU 3 the best $99 set top box out there? We demo Rokus latest box, which features a vastly improved interface, speedy new CPU, and an awesome remote control! Wesson writes in, "Please provide an analysis of current state of 2D to 3D upscaling devices." You got it!
ESPN kills 3D Broadcasts, Cable TV says NO to streaming content, how to encode video for Roku with HandBrake and more!
This week we tell you where to get affordable HDMI cables, our best Blu-Ray picks and we explain Monopole, Bipole and Dipole speakers!
We review the Seiki $1500 HDTV, check out Sony's FMP X1 4k Media Player, share our favorite Iron Man Blu-rays and more.
Find out if there is a break in period for new plasmas, your 4K questions answered, DVDO'S Quick6 HDMI switcher and more!
We review the Vizo 42" 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar, mastered in 4k Blu-ray releases, new CableCARD tuners and much more.
Are expensive cables just a bunch of...crap? Plus 2 new Blu-ray players get reviewed, the Xbox One is finally revealed and much more.
Panasonic's TC-P55ST60 Plasma Review, Arrested Development returns with new episodes on Netflix, the Oppo BDP-105 Blu-ray player and more.
Cable versus Satellite: find out which is the best choice. Plus, you're not getting SpongeBob on Netflix, how LG's BH9430PW home theater in a box stacks up to individual components and more!
The PS4 will get Sony's 4K video service, the best Blu-rays for your HDTV, just how many watts is enough in an AVR and lots more!
Extreme outdoor projection, the best LED of 2013, Netflix gets more friendly for kids, Q&A with Robert and Patrick and more.
Welcome to HD Nation... Tech Feed edition! Your guide to the best in HD content... and the best in home theatre gear, no matter what your budget is! Robert Heron and Patrick Norton review gear, give you the scoop on the latest Home Theater trends, DIY tutorials and answer your questions about HD, HDTVs, projectors, HTPCs and more!
Today we cover speaker placement 101 - even for not the most optimal room setups! Plus, the best smart HDTV you can buy, does more watts mean better sound, Blu-ray picks of the week and more!
Vizo's M551d-A2R Razor LED Smart TV: is a $1000 55" HDTV any good? $8 Blu-ray bargain bins are nice, but what about 50 awesome Blu-ray movies for under $4 each! Roku 3 vs. Apple TV: the two best set top boxes. Why did Samsung buy Boxee? Should my TiVo output the native resolution or upscale? How can I experience 4K UHDTV?